View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 03:53 AM   #34
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Only in "manage your Kindle" you change countries.
Thanks Mgmueller for your clarification. So is the process

1) Open an account on US Amazon, with a valid US address? And then change my address in Manage your Kindle to the US address.

Or

2) Add a valid US address to my UK account, and then change my address in Manage your Kindle to the US address

And if its 1) is it okay that my email address will be the same as my UK account email?

If it is 1), and my email address is the same how does Amazon know what account I am using in the US Amazon to purchase the books?

Sorry for all the questions, I am still so wary of doing this. I just wish we didn't have to do this. I just don't get all the potitical issues with letting us just buy books where we like, it must cost Amazon money.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote