View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 07:04 AM   #13
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony, Nook, Onyx, Boyue, Kindle
A quick note. I think the Poke Pro would suit most of your needs. Yeah, it ain't cheap. Also consider the Likebook Mars. A point about the Poke Pro: Google Playstore does not work out of the box. It is installed, but Google does not recognize the device as valid. It's a new Google thing. There is, I believe, a simple workaround, but I don't know it and I haven't done it. Apparently the user bookter in Germany who sells Boox's knows it.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote