View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrager View Post
It worked for a day.
Oh well.
The Kindle Expert guy called me to set up a UPS pickup so they can look into what happened to the PW2 I got.
They also said they would give me a $50 credit for the trouble.
Now I get to think about if I should buy an official case or spend it on something else.
You got a really good customer rep. I've never heard of them giving that high of a credit! I think $20 is the highest I have heard but $10 seems to be common. The official case is awesome! I own it and I love it. It's like holding a real book.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote