View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 03:08 PM   #67
Alanon
Connoisseur
Alanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watchAlanon is clearly one to watch

Device: Kobo Aura One
Based on everything that I've read, it seems that this update removed the old fullscreen mode, adding separate options for displaying the header and footer instead. The end result, as far as I gather, is that no matter what patch combo or setting I apply, the top and bottom margins will never be as small as before?

Applying the two header and footer menu size patches mentioned in the thread didn't seem to alter the margins, and I'm no longer sure if that was even their intended consequence? This was while paired with the left and right margins patch. Applying just the epub adjustable patch netted an overall okay result, though the footer always seems slightly larger, and both margins appear to be slightly larger on epubs than on kepubs.

Is the adjustable patch the best end-result that can be had at the moment, or is there a more effective patch combo that I missed? I'm running an Aura One, though I presume that doesn't make much difference.
Alanon is offline   Reply With Quote