View Single Post
Old 10-23-2014, 01:51 PM   #30
Kirtai
Addict
Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kirtai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, iPad, Samsung Galaxy SII (JB), Google Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
Sarah Rees Brennan has written a really good urban fantasy triology, starting with The Demon's Lexicon.
...and she's also wirtten a really good rural fantasy triology (yeah, I know, that's not a genre -- I'm talking about an urban fantasy (our world with magic), but taking place in a small English village, not a big city): Lynburn Legacy, starting with Unspoken.
Sounds like I have a new author to investigate, thanks
Kirtai is offline   Reply With Quote