View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:08 PM   #13
bbqncigars
PDA dino
bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbqncigars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, Rooted NC, Voyages(2)
The number of books I read increased greatly with ebooks. The early versions read on my then shiny new Palm IIIx were a sanity saving balm to a road warrior. There is nothing quite as frustrating as finishing one book and being constrained by air turbulence from grabbing the next one. The dedicated ereader has made such cases of literary deprivation much rarer. My PocketPro and Kindle are always within reach.
bbqncigars is offline   Reply With Quote