Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:27 AM   #1214
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Good isn't it? The only bug left that bothers me a bit, is when it shows the wrong book cover sometimes. I believe there are a few other bugs, but I don't run into them. So all round, a good version.
On another thread, I have just found out that Kobo pushed out 2.1.1 as the official update to a Touch in Canada (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...88#post2219588)

Update: someone else in Canada says they *didn't* get 2.1.1 when they just tried. Odder and odder!

Last edited by Peakcrew; 09-12-2012 at 05:07 AM.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote