View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 09:11 PM   #1
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
iRex DR800 - bypass "stylus calibration" in startup?

I recently bought an iRex DR800 - with no accessories included. This wasn't an issue for me, until I tried to upgrade the device to a newer firmware. The update completed just fine until it came time to start it up again. Now it's wanting to go through "stylus calibration", but since I don't have a stylus for this device, I can't complete it and so I am completely unable to use the device. So I was hoping that there might be some miracle solution to bypassing the stylus calibration? If not, I would be willing to purchase a compatible stylus for the iRex - something which I am hesitant to do by myself as I do not want to accidentally purchase an incompatible stylus. Any help would be appreciated.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote