View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 02:25 AM   #210
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
No, I don't think you destroyed anything. The code checks to see if GlobalOrientation is set to "automatic". If so, the rotation submenu is left out and the starting orientation configuration setting is ignored, since the orientation gets set with the g-sensor. If not, the rotation submenu should appear. I don't think you're 611 has a g-sensor, but the function asking for GlobalOrientation must be saying that orientation is done automatically since you don't see that part of the menu. I guess I'll have to look at other ways of determining whether the rotation submenu should appear or not. I'll PM you when I have something to test.

P.S. You should disable "Fine Updates" in your configuration. It just makes the screen flash more during updates on most devices. It's really just for the really old 3XX models.

Last edited by rkomar; 06-12-2014 at 02:31 AM.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote