View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 03:27 AM   #208
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Sorry, I was mixed up. I thought the 611 was the old Pro version (the 613) when you said that you used to tilt the pictures. I don't think the 611 has a g-sensor, so it won't have the automatic orientation.

Do you not see the "Rotate Screen" menu item in the main menu of application? It should have a submenu with the four different orientations in it.

Do you mind taking a screen shot of the main menu and attaching it here? I could see if it looks right or not.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote