View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:04 AM   #1533
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
DuckieTigger,

the "Night Watch" series is available in English translation. I only read it in English, but the movie was also dubbed in German (and I guess is availablei in Russian with subtitles).

But there are some other books by Lukyanenko - some of them more books for young adults - that have not been translated to English, but at least to German. I was actually hoping for more of his books to be translated to English after the success of the "Night Watch" series and the movie, but so far have not seen anything else.

Best regards,
Andy

Last edited by Andy_T; 01-09-2013 at 05:07 AM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote