View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 06:25 PM   #81
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Only thing to add (and it will only matter if the book is chosen) is that both you and Bob have only an Inkmesh search for "The Windup Girl" and that search only brings up Amazon. The book is available at Baen in multiple formats here. (And cheaper )
I added the Baen link. Thanks, it is very helpful to have the additional links.

I put it in post #3 and up in the list in post #1.

I'll update..

It looks like we now have the 10 fully nominated books.

I believe nominations are closed now.

EDIT: If anyone has additional links to the nominated books (not already found in the listed links), please let me know.

Last edited by dreams; 10-23-2010 at 06:36 PM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote