View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 10:10 AM   #8
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regard_39 View Post
I'm still not very comfortable with kobopatch and my very first update didn't go well. Do you see in the attached log what the problem is?
Yes. It's the "Hide all games" patch I made for you for the last version. Here's an updated one:
Code:
Hide all games:
  - Enabled: no
  - FindZlib: "#boggleContainer[devModeOn=false][qApp_deviceIsStorm=true]"
  - ReplaceZlib: {Find: "[devModeOn=false][qApp_deviceIsStorm=true]", Replace: ""} # games are hidden on storm, so make it apply to everything
Also, thanks for actually attaching a log rather than posting a small snippet or not even posting one at all!
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote