View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 06:05 PM   #6
sjfan
Addict
sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H20, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermighty View Post
Does the Kobo ComfortLight really help you sleep better at night?

I am very curious about the reduced blue light on the Kobo devices. What has been your experience?

How has reading late, and sleeping, changed since you switched from a blue light to a reduced blue light?
No. I definitely use and like f.lux (which warms up the color temperature) on my phone, but that's something that I often have set fairly bright (especially in comparison). The light levels on the e-reader are so low that it doesn't make a difference to my sleep cycles (I typically have the backlight at 4%).

It's obviously a matter of taste since others have posted the opposite, but I prefer a somewhat cooler tone for reading on, comfort-wise.
sjfan is offline   Reply With Quote