Thread: Kobo Aura Two?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:23 PM   #15
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I agree that the Aura One could use a bit of refinement to be the perfect reader. Fix the touchscreen and replace the RGB LED's with the new orange onces. (running under the assumption that the Coloured RGB LED's are a big part of A1's lackluster battery performance.)

But then again, the Aura One has a near unmatched screen clarity that makes the display look just a little bit more polished than anything else.. I suspect the changes I proposed would ruin that.

Last edited by rashkae; 03-14-2019 at 09:25 PM.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote