View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 01:18 PM   #35
seanyyz
Connoisseur
seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seanyyz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
If you ever decide to reverse the sense of the buttons it will likely sometimes take you forward a page.
Good point. I had not thought of that. With kindle oasis 1 i had reversed the bottoms but i will not do it with this one since it seems to be much more likely to jump a page than the previous one.

If I have not looked at a book in a day I actually don't mind going back a page to reacquaint me with where I am. Sometimes I do it on purpose.
seanyyz is offline   Reply With Quote