View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #5
zartemis
Addict
zartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it iszartemis knows what time it is

Device: Kindle3, Kindle2, Nook, NookColor
I have no inside information, but I suspect that the gift certificate issue may change. When I got an Amazon credit for shipping snafus, it went toward Kindle books. I couldn't see it listed anywhere in my account, but as soon as I bought a Kindle book, the amount was applied toward my purchase. They've done this for a few other customers as well.

I suspect they will soon have a way to apply gift certificates to your Kindle account. Indeed, I was sure I saw discussion to that effect on the Amazon forums indicating it already was, but now I can't find that discussion; it may have been deleted. Maybe someone mistakenly saw a upcoming feature displayed on the site prematurely and Amazon pulled it and the discussion thread.
zartemis is offline   Reply With Quote