View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #642
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
Well, I went and bought one. I have touch and just now realized I don't know how to delete a book from ereader. I want to delete it only from aura hd, and leave it on touch, even after they're synced. (Or should I avoid sync?) I also want to remove recommendations tille from home screen.
If you want to have the book on one device but not on the other, you will need to avoid syncing one of them. The idea of syncing is to keep them both "identical".
robko is offline   Reply With Quote