View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #68
yuryfdr
Connoisseur
yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.

Device: pocketbook 301, pocketbook 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinZ View Post
sorry, teamviewer6 does not run either

But I get the following:
Code:
linux-euvj:/usr/local/pocketbook/sources/calcplus # make BUILD=emu
g++ -o obj_emu/calcplus obj_emu/calcplusexe.c.o obj_emu/button18.bmp.c.o obj_emu/button19.bmp.c.o obj_emu/button4.bmp.c.o obj_emu/button9.bmp.c.o -m32 -linkview
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.6/../../../../lib/libinkview.so: undefined reference to `curl_easy_cleanup@CURL_OPENSSL_3'
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.6/../../../../lib/libinkview.so: undefined reference to `curl_easy_perform@CURL_OPENSSL_3'
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.6/../../../../lib/libinkview.so: undefined reference to `curl_easy_setopt@CURL_OPENSSL_3'
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.6/../../../../lib/libinkview.so: undefined reference to `png_set_gray_1_2_4_to_8'
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.6/../../../../lib/libinkview.so: undefined reference to `curl_easy_pause@CURL_OPENSSL_3'
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.6/../../../../lib/libinkview.so: undefined reference to `curl_easy_init@CURL_OPENSSL_3'
/usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-suse-linux/4.6/../../../../lib/libinkview.so: undefined reference to `curl_easy_getinfo@CURL_OPENSSL_3'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [obj_emu/calcplus] Error 1
I've solved the same problem in my gentoo system by taking libs from ubuntu and put them to /usr/local/pocketbook/ubuntoo/lib
You also have to add
-Wl,-rpath-link=/usr/local/pocketbook/ubuntoo/lib -L/usr/local/pocketbook/ubuntoo/lib
to linker options. You may see list of needed libraries in my ebuild file
http://fedorchenko.net/src/pbsdk-1.1...ebuild.tar.bz2
it's also may be usefull use runbpemu script for running PB emulator.
another way is to use chroot or VM with ubuntu.
yuryfdr is offline   Reply With Quote