View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #3
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Thanks so much! Yes, I am doing long text to long text. I use the get file name plugin to document original file names - which often contain the source of the book (amazon books are listed as the ASIN number, while books downloaded from Smashwords all have "-" in the spaces with lower caps. Sometimes I have multiple copies of the same book from different sources and I want to keep track of all the names and formats. I wanted to copy and paste them all into a single column, but I couldn't get the line break.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote