View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 07:20 AM   #5
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I've had my Paperwhites for a long time but I'm never used the Grid to show the book covers. To see what I have I turned to Grid. Yep, all my books showed covers. But, I only keep a few books on my Paperwhite. I had nine pages of covers. I switched to "All" and some covers were there and other were generics. I flipped through a few pages and all the older books were covers. I went back to the first page and the new books that had been generic covers were now showing the book covers.

Apparently, it take a bit to generate covers. If my Paperwhites are at home or at a usual haunt they're connected by WiFi.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote