View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #77
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcamp View Post
I convert all my ebook in kepub.
I open an ebook (kepub) and I read some pages.
Then I open another ebook (kepub) and I read some pages
I return on the first ebook (kepub) but it automaticaly open on different page and not on the last read.
Sorry for my english.
Diego
Italy
This is a well-known issue, mentioned by a few people already. I've highlighed the relevant portion of my first post in red below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Known Issues
Not everything works perfectly all the time. Here are some of the issues I know about that are likely to stick around for a while.
  • Bookmarks, annotations, highlighting, and anything else that's highly dependent on your current position may work fine, may have slight issues, or may not work very well.
  • The hyphenation feature may cause the Kobo device to fail to properly recognize words when you tap and hold a word to search for it in the dictionary. This may manifest as the device only selecting part of a word, in which case you may drag the selection to encompass the entire word as a workaround. It may also manifest as the Kobo saying that "word" could not be found and the closest match is "word".
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote