View Single Post
Old 01-14-2020, 05:05 AM   #10
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGIV View Post
@ rcentros: I for one, will be looking forward to viewing your list of Sony readers when you decide to purge 'em for sale!
I'll probably post them on the Flea Market, but leave a notice here. It's just a matter of getting up the gumption to do it. I don't know why I keep procrastinating. I definitely don't need (or even want) all the eReaders I now have. Though, I'm happy to report, I got my son (#3 of 5) to take a Kobo Aura Edition 2. Small steps...
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote