View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 08:06 AM   #11
hpjrt
Connoisseur
hpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watchhpjrt is clearly one to watch

Device: kobo
I have no idea what the specs are with the ac adapter I purchased a few months ago. It's brand name is "fuse" ... and I purchased it in the cell phone/electronics area of Walmart. I have used it to charge up my Kobo and it's worked well.

I'm not one to let something run down prior to recharging ... preferring to keep things "topped up". [Heck ... I don't let my car's gas gauge get below 1/4!] So I tend to attach my Kobo to the ac charger at least every other night ... so that by morning, the charge is "full" again.

Hubby's Sony has yet to be put on the charger ... [and he lets his car's gas gauge get to below empty on a regular basis ... far more daring than myself!] ... so I need to know that if my ac charger only charges at a 350 mA [which I'll check out the next time I'm in Walmart] ... will it charge the Sony? Will it damage the Sony?

Thanks

Mary
hpjrt is offline   Reply With Quote