View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 09:18 AM   #42
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
If you're not already familiar with Edgar Rice Burroughs and H. Rider Haggard, and enjoy adventure, fantasy and sci-fi, then I'd thoroughly recommend the omnibus collections of their novels. I've enjoyed revisiting these very much - saving wear and tear on my very old paper editions .
I'm afraid that the Burroughs ones aren't there at the moment because, although all Burroughs' books are in the UK public domain (which is where I am) they are not in the more general life+70 public domain which is what we now work to. They will reappear on 1st Jan 2021.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote