View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #43
bigpizza
bigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five wordsbigpizza can name that ebook in five words

Device: prs-505, prs-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee View Post
I finally succeeded for references to any PRS-T1 integrated font !

for exemple:
@font-face {
font-family: MyFont1;
font-weight: normal;
font-style: normal;
src: url(res:///ebook/fonts/FrutigerNeueLTW1G-Regular.otf);
}

Don't need to include a copy of these fonts in each ePUB !
See my previous list of filenames for fonts you can directly reference.
And now that I found this, I know that references outside of the ebook content are possible, only have to find how to reference user-visible integrated and external flash.
I can also stop trying urls that don't begin with res:/// !

My sample reference 6 of the PRS-T1 fonts without embedding them (obviously in 2.3KB) plus a failed reference to a font added to internal flash.

FYI, I already tried res:///ebook/mnt/sdcard (in the sample) and res:///ebook/sdcard as READER root, both failed, will do more tests tomorrow.
I have a rooted T1. The actual memory path is /mnt/sdcard or /sdcard. So you can try res:///mnt/sdcard or res:///sdcard to see if it works.
bigpizza is offline   Reply With Quote