View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #115
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkd431 View Post
Woman's Day and Crimson Romance freebie
Catch a Falling Star, the newest eBook release by Jessica Starre
http://www.crimsonromance.com/freedownload/
I have to wonder who is behind Crimson Romance to get such big promos as Amazon featuring them and now Women's Day.

I have bought like 3 of them when they were 99 cents but I wonder how they are in quality. I think they have one author who is previously published by mainstream romance and a bunch of writer's I've never heard of. For $13 or with this promo $9.99 a month you get access to everything to read on their site.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote