View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 10:56 PM   #32377
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
I am loosing 10% battery life overnight on my gold oasis And that is with the screen shut off. Today my battery went from 100% to 57% and I only read for 30 minutes. That's 43% loss in like 10 hours!

I can not get deliveries at my address. 100% of packages Amazon sends me gets stolen for their drivers just dump packages outside the office building 3 blocks away. I live in the inner city so any homeless person can just steal it so I asked to be sent to amazon locker where I can drive to whole foods and pick it up. they said no. I told them to forget it. I know the delivery will not reach me. After every package ( 9 in a row) get lost/stolen I have no faith in getting this to me safely so i said forget it. I just have to live with a crap device I paid $300 for

I reset it made no difference. I think I will load all my books to my nook and call it a day

Oh and I had this bad tooth pain last week. My dentist is out of town and booked up all this week. I found another dentist and right before appointment they office canceled for the dentists doctors wife went into labor. Finally got in on Monday, Tooth is infected and needs a root canal and a crown which I can not afford so its getting pulled tomorrow
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote