Thread: Firmware Update New firmware for Kindle DX ?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 01:01 PM   #15
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Not a very exciting update. Considering there are a lot of the things on the wishlest I was hoping for something more substantial sooner.
It may be a long wait.

I'm not sure that any of the reader companies have a very good track record on delivering new features. It seems to me that Amazon only delivers problem fixes. They did give a K1 update for whispersynch when the K2 was released, but otherwise no joy (: .

Any others have any thoughts or experience to the contrary?
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote