View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 09:36 AM   #31
ersott
Evangelist
ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ersott ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite2, Ipad Air, Kobo Aura H2o
Quote:
Originally Posted by missimpossible View Post
Just spotted this post - thanks for letting me know. Those are good points. Screen I think I could go either way on, for some reason I actually find that the smaller amount of text on the screen at one time on a 6" reader helps my reading comprehension so I can see advantages in keeping the smaller screen. The configuration options are a thing I might miss though. Battery life I'm not too bothered about as I'm very rarely away from a computer for long (perhaps sadly!). I didn't know about the book cover thing - what does the Kindle have instead?

Paperwhite 2 is a very good ereader too, his screen is gorgeus...

Both of them are good choice
ersott is offline   Reply With Quote