Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #190
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTess View Post
I should have been more clear - I was on my laptop and doing research on what I can do to get flash on my Arc, so it was Mcafee on my laptop that flagged it. Thanks for the info re the site, though...
I understand. XDA is an absolute goldmine for all things mobile. Some of the guys on there are head and shoulders above the oem boys and they do it for the love of it. It seems to be working for J D and it'll be the first place I head for on Christmas morning when my wife let's me open my new arc
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote