View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #6
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
- It might make a difference if you read the books or listen to an audio book.
Great suggestion! When my daughter would get "stuck" on a passage she was reading and seemed blocked at being able to really understand what was happening, it usually helped if I read the same thing back to her out loud.

Audio books are, in my opinion, very nice alternatives to actually sitting and reading one's self. Some times I have actually jumped back and forth between an audio version I listen to while driving and the written version I continue with at home on weekends.
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote