View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 05:30 AM   #89
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
To each his own, I see things differently. I rather pay a little more to get exactly what I want. And rather than just buy anything if nothing fits my wants I will just sit and wait. A bargain is no bargain if I didn't want the stupid thing in the first place. The real bargain is to get exactly what I want at the best price.
I have no problem paying a little more, but the price difference between a Galaxy Player 5 and an unlocked Galaxy Note is at least 2.5 times greater. That's not a little, that's outrageous.

And the problem with waiting for high spec'd 5" media players is that they'll never materialize.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote