Thread: PRS-T2 PRS-T2
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #103
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasn75 View Post
but why would i buy one. i am happy with the t1 and cant see a compelling reason for upgrading. the dissapointment of the reader store still bothers me. i am finding myself having to buy books from kobo as they actually have the books i want and i can search on the site. i tried searching for michael connolly the other day on reader store and got all sorts of rubbish and none of his books - how amateurish can you get sony. i might as well make kobo my next reader as that is where i get books from and it would integrate better
I suspect that once we have the final specs there will probably be many T1 owners happy with their current model and not planning to upgrade.

The Sony UK store just launched and probably will take time to have a large catalog available. The Sony US store has nearly everything that I want. I use Kobo when I have a coupon.

I searched on Michael Connelly in the Sony UK store and his books appeared on the list. I assume you meant the popular author with an "e" in the surname.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote