View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 12:15 AM   #59
Belfaborac
Wizard
Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belfaborac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicalynn View Post
wow I can't believe I just wasted a few minutes of my life reading that drivel. After reading that I don't think orson scott card will be getting another cent from me. I'll be too busy showing my "contempt" (his words from the article) for marriage by "cohabiting" with my boyfriend to read any more of his books.

This is why most of the time I prefer not to know the political views of authors I like! Ugh.
Leave the remainder of his books until he's dead - then you can enjoy reading them without him getting to enjoy your money.
Belfaborac is offline   Reply With Quote