View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 03:07 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by babygyrl View Post
Sorry for the delay, just got home from work and on the computer.
Just tried another password. Doesn't give me the same error message, gives me a "your password or username is incorrect" message on the sign-in page. It seems like it starts to connect, and for some reason can't. Sending you debug log shortly. Thanks for the help!
Not to worry about the delay. Life happens.

The debug log says that CC was prevented from connecting to OneDrive when trying to get a list of folders. I don't know why that would happen.

Some questions:
  • Do you have a firewall or an antivirus installed on your phone?
  • Is your library in a subfolder in OneDrive? Asked another way, is the file metadata.db in a subfolder or in the root folder? It should be in a subfolder.
  • Are there many files and folders in the root of OneDrive? It shouldn't matter, but I am looking for what might have gone wrong.
  • When you logged in, did you check the box "Keep me logged in?" (or something like that). I don't check it when I test. I don't think it makes any difference, but it is worth asking.

Something to try:
  • Start CC. Go to CC's Settings / Connecting to calibre / Cloud connection and tap Reset cloud connection. This will tell CC to forget everything it thinks it knows about connecting to Onedrive.
  • Reboot the phone. Usually you hold the power key in until the phone asks if you want to reboot or power off.
  • Start CC and reconnect to OneDrive.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote