View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #95
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
Tested the latest nightly release.
First of all, thanks a lot!

Here's the brief list of what I've discovered so far:
1. How can one add/delete bookmarks? There's the menu option for that, but it looks like it is not implemented or did I miss something?
2. When I'd been discovering the bottom menu options the program got frozen once. No ideas what exactly caused that. I'll try to rerun it with the debug option enabled.
3. It seems increasing/decreasing the font size not always works. I.e. when I in(de)-crease the font size from time to time, the font remains as it was before.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote