View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 02:03 PM   #40
doubleshuffle
Flying Wheels
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The mobile spec for ePub says that each flow has to be of a certain size (I forget just what that is). Also, some older Readers (still in use) are better with smaller flows because they have a slow processor.

This kepub bug is a bug. It's just that it would not be an issue if those that combines chapters didn't do that.
That old maximum size is 260 kB per file. That's a LOT of poems; I usually stay well below that with multiple poems in a file.

And as I said before: there sometimes are good reasons to have multiple chapters in a file. I am perfectly wiling to go with a chapter per file in a novel, but I don't want to be forced to do it all the time.

And it isn't just a kepub bug. I only use regular epubs.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote