View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #13
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I work a full-time+, have a family and still manage 2-4 books a week depending on the size and other things going on.

I'm a speed reader (by nature not trained)..its like I subconsciously scan a paragraph/page and decide what words to read. I find that the spacing on the Kinde 1 facilitates this style of reading so that I am reading more than ever.

If I am engrossed in a book, I find it hard to put down often foresaking what I should be doing (including sleep).

This also means I will probably never adapt to the eWorld when it comes to detailed documents and textbooks where word-for-word comprehension is required. I find myself having to read those in paper so I can highlight/take notes to slow my reading and focus.

My retired mom, who is also a Kindle owner, probably reads twice as much.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote