View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:26 AM   #24
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Cool, thanks! I'm new to this extension, and it took me a while to figure out that I had to add the toolbar button. Once I got that, the whole thing was a breeze. I especially like how you use the API instead of just storing the username/password (vulnerable) and "scraping" off the website.

Since I have ~50 books in my Calibre library, it took a while to link every book. It's not a big deal though, since I only have to do it once. However, if you want to fix the problem, I suggest that you instead have one main window that lists all the books that I selected. Books that yield one result are auto-selected, so that people will only have to fine-tune their books that have many different search results. (If that makes any sense )
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote