View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 12:23 PM   #1
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone SE 2020
Website Block Wrapping Fix

A few months ago the KOReader website was modified to add a new block on the front-page, and ever since then the blocks have wrapped really weird on every browser on all of my computers, regardless of OS. It's been bugging me, so I took a stab at fixing it, and found that if I change the links class CSS to change the display value and specify an explicit width it fixes the problem and looks a lot nicer:

display: inline-block
width: 80%

Anyhow, hopefully this helps and somebody who manages the site can make the change as I think it detracts from the apparent quality of this otherwise awesome program!

Click image for larger version

Name:	KOReaderBlockWrapping.png
Views:	80
Size:	404.8 KB
ID:	190582 Click image for larger version

Name:	KoReaderFixed.png
Views:	76
Size:	347.8 KB
ID:	190583
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote