View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 11:20 PM   #6
deleted
Enthusiast
deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.deleted ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook simple touch
Note

Quote:
Originally Posted by nystagmus View Post
Hallo,
after having a not very good experience with Likebook alita's note taking capability, specially losing annotation after page flip I sold it and got the new Boox note2 as I heard it is has better software. In a video somewhere (could not find it), it was possible to take notes on epubs, unfortunately it is not working for me. The latest update is already installed
thank you

Hello. I have a Note (the plastic screen version) and I am here to report that I am able to write notes directly onto epubs (e.g. over the text, wherever I want). So, I guess, it should be possible with Note Pro, too. Perhaps you just need to allow 'scribble'. If you press the screen when an epub is open, you might see a small icon on the tool bar of a blank page and a pen with a few "magic" sparks coming from nib. If so, click this icon to enable scribble. Hope that helps.

I can also write notes using the "sidenote" feature @nozonyan mentions. (I wish I knew how to bind side note to a particular page though).
deleted is offline   Reply With Quote