View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 09:56 PM   #136
Neru
!!!
Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.Neru knows the way to San Jose.

Device: Boox Note 2, Boox i86
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreafor View Post
Hi i'm new of the thread and i don't know if i'm writing in the right post, but i'm having some issues with my likebook plus, i'm running the firmware1.0.2. When i try to use a bluetooth keyboard (i tried with different one and all of them works fine on other device) it just disconnect every 5 second.
So i tried with a usb mini keyboard connected with an otg usb adaptor, but the likebook doesn't seem to recognize it at all. I tried also with a pen drive but nothing.
The likebook should recognize the usb device plug and play or i have to install some app or root it to activate the otg function?
Thanks in advance
Not sure about keyboard but to enable otg you should root and then:

1: go to /system/ect/permissions/ and create file named android.hardware.usb.host.xml containing lines

<feature name="android.hardware.usb.host"/>
</permissions>

2: In files tablet_core_hardware.xml or handheld_core_hardware.xml or rk-core.xml add line

<feature name="android.hardware.usb.host" />
into <permissions> section.
Then reboot.
I used Root Master to root and Es file exporer.

Found it in this XDA developers thread.
Neru is offline   Reply With Quote