View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 02:48 AM   #70
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
that is possible yes. what bugged me most was the lack of communication .

I would have expected something like: your card is due for renewal, to renew.... OR unfortunately we are not renewing out of USA cards because....

that " cannot validate at this time" is an all purpose error message from overdrive - not helpful- I have seen it before when my UK library has been temporarily unavailable.

even just a "your card has now expired" login message would be more helpful than what I do get.
I tried a quick google search for libraries that still accept overseas applications but no joy. all that I found was way out of date.. My own local library is not too bad, but I did like having access also to a larger epub/overdrive one & I am happy to pay $50+ per year for that.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote