View Single Post
Old 02-22-2015, 02:18 AM   #66
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
well after a year of online Free Library Philadelphia membership from UK it seems they don't want me any longer
the login just stopped working - they have not had the courtesy to send a renew message, & when I hunt for how to renew, it's all USA only.
Their out of state form demands a valid zip code & they now state "there is no online payment option for out of state renewals" - send a $50 cheque", That is not going to work for UK to USA!

I have messaged them but it's a poor , discourteous show so far.
it was only after 3 days of seeing
"Your Library Card and PIN could not be validated at this time"
that it occurred to me to check how long I'd had the account.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote