View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:19 AM   #5
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
My guess, the more I think about it is; HTC either bought or developed the reader app and then looked for a vendor to purchase books from and picked Kobo. The app is totally different from anything else by Kobo and I don't see them developing an app that appears to be an almost exact copy of the iBook app.

Plus - the wording "powered" by Kobo rather than created/designed by Kobo makes me suspect that the design is not Kobo's.
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote