View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:59 PM   #108
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2013, Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Winters View Post
Interesting tidbit of info.
While reading at work today...the T1 was lying flat on my desk while I "hovered" over it reading...a fly landed on it and "walked" across it left to right...the darn page turned...then it walked "up" and the page turned back to the page I was still reading.

Not making it up, really...

I was a bit stunned that it took so little pressure to page turn.
Now if I can only train that fly to turn pages on command...talk about lazy hehehe.
It takes NO pressure to trigger the touchscreen. It has infrared sensors around the edges - interrupting the IR is what triggers the screen, not your touch, per se.

The only time I had the 'page flipping' was when I made the mistake of trying to blow dust off the screen with the T1 turned on.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote