View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 01:29 AM   #36
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikij View Post
Hi folks and apologies for gate crashing your thread but I am very keen to get help with my wives EZReader. I added a post approx 3 days ago requesting help. I live in New Zealand and as yet we are still trying to upload a e book. Have a look at mt thread please if any of you can help. Thanks John
The EZ Reader in New Zealand is nothing like the EZ Reader in this particular forum. It is a different machine. How many wives do you have? Or do you mean wife's reader .

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote