View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:53 PM   #31
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrypin View Post
Hi,

First post here. I have a Kindle 3G on order and so I went to the Newsgroup directory of my news reader (Agent) to see what groups existed for Kindle discussions. To my surprise I got zero hits for 'Kindle'.

Are there any dedicated Kindle newsgroups? Failing that, what web-based online forums can others recommend please?

Edit: Maybe I should have started a new thread, sorry!

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
You can't have looked very hard. We have one here at MobileRead. https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote