View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Help me find an email conversion service like the Kindle's

I'm looking for an automated conversions service that will accept emails with attachments, convert the attachments to Epub, and then send them back. Does anyone know if this exists?

If no one knows of a service like this then I want to start one. It's long past due. (The Kindle came out 2.5 years ago, for crying out loud.) There are a lot of devices out there that read Epub and have Wifi: Edge, Nook (hacked), Alex, dozens of Linux PDAs/tablets/MIDs, bunchaton of Android handhelds, etc.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote